Help me find opportunities
For some rangatahi / young people, finding things they’re interested in or a purpose in life can be difficult. The good news is that are many ways you can help.
- Chat with the young person you're helping about what their interests are
- Find out about jobs they might be interested in
- Make a list of their strengths, skills and passions and compare them to potential jobs
- Help them find part time/ full time / volunteer work
- Help them write a CV and a cover letter
- Praise them whenever they try something new
Find organisations that help rangatahi / young people find opportunities.