Vibe is a youth one stop shop providing free, confidential health and support services to young people in the Hutt Valley, aged 10 – 24.
They offer young people an opportunity to have support, to receive good information, to make decisions, and to develop skills for life.
Vibe is available to support young people with their health and wellbeing needs, as well as to achieve their goals.
Their services are delivered from two sites in Upper Hutt and Lower Hutt, and at a range of community and education settings. Vibe also offers one on one and group based options for engagement with their service.
To support the health and wellbeing needs and aspirations of the young people, Vibe has the following services:
- community and school based primary health (nurse and GP) clinics
- alcohol and other drug support
- social workers
- youth workers
- youth coaches providing support with education and employment goals
- youth coaches for young people receiving government youth payments
- 'Transition to Independence' support for young people who are leaving Oranga Tamariki care
- health promotion and education and,
- group based programmes and workshops covering a range of topics
Vibe is a not for profit so is always seeking funding and donations to enable them to support young people across the Hutt Valley.
Got no credit? You can call Vibe on 0800CHAT2VIBE (242828) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.