Skylight supports people of all ages throughout New Zealand who are facing any kind of tough life situation. They specialise in resilience, grief, loss and trauma and aim to offer the right help, at the right time in the right way.
Skylight provides counselling services and resource information. The range of issues they can support you with include:
- Grief and bereavement
- Building resilience (strong coping skills)
- Trauma (including witnessing a traumatic event)
- Family break up, blended families and parenting issues
- Behavioural issues (anger in children, bullying, ASD)
- Illness and anticipated death
- Mild to moderate mental health issues
- Domestic violence
- Broken relationships
- Injury or disability
- Disaster aftermath
The Skylight Resource Centre(external link) offers a wide range of specialist information about the different ways change, loss, trauma and grief can affect people.
Information and support materials can be sent anywhere in New Zealand. You can contact Skylight by calling 0800 299 100 or you can click here(external link) to request a personalised pack.
Skylight's National Office is in Wellington.
They offer online counselling to anyone in Aotearoa. They have contract counsellors and partner organisation connections, in many parts of the country.
Please contact Skylight directly for further information.