Highbury Whānau Centre
Our Specialist Youth and Whanau Service has a counselling service, in-school programmes, after school and holiday programmes, junior/youth sports, a psychologist, a youth worker, mentor and so much more.
HWC provide a range of service for rangatahi, whānau and wider community. Including:
- Youth Transitions Services - support for young people exiting out of State Care.
- Start Youth Services: Assisting young people and their whānau to navigate the government support systems and assistance in meeting the obligations of such; such as YP, YPP and NEET young people.
- Alternative Educational Services - supporting secondary school aged youth who have become disengaged from mainstream education.
- Youth community and whānau services - community youthwork / early intervention and Individual counselling.
- Youth Development Programmes – School Holiday and after school activities
- Youth Sports Modules – HWC Junior Youth Touch Module, with 135 youth teams participating in youth sport from the age of 6 through to 14 years old
155 Highbury Ave, Monrad Park, Highbury Avenue
Palmerston North. New Zealand
(06) 358 0504 | email@example.com