Gore and Districts Community Counselling Centre
The Gore Counselling Centre provides a wide range of counselling theraputic, and educational services including:
- General counselling and therapy
- Children, youth and family counselling
- Alcohol and other drug group counselling programmes
- Family Court counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- NZTA driver's liscence assesments
- Workplace counselling
- Victim support counselling
- Safety and non violence programmes
- Sexual Crisis counselling
They provide counselling, therapy and educational programmes to as many people as possible without turning anyone away due to a lack of funds.
Many of their services are fully funded at no cost to their clients, otherwise fees are negotiable.